May 20, 2013

TUNNEL TUESDAY


 TUNNEL TUESDAY: TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE!

Well hello there felines.  So I goes to my tunnel in the wee hours of the morn...and what do I find?  There waiting for me was a golf club and golf ball!  But wait, theese wasn't just any ol' golf club and golf ball...it was a miniature one!  In fact, it was very tiny!  Hmm, I'm a bit puzzled by it...Neytiri came on the scene to check it out as well.  


All of a sudden, out of the blue, "Ducky" arrived on the scene as well and commandeered the mini golf club and ball...


Here is a close-up of the little guy getting all ready for a game of golf...It is start of the season for golfing and it is a popular sport where we live.  That tunnel of mine is pretty considerate thinking of "Ducky" and bringing him just the right size of equipment for his golf game!  Oh and this shot is the calm before the storm as some kitty is about to disturb the photo shoot...
 

Yep, Miss Neytiri is hot on the heels of her "duck" and we think a whapping session is about to start!

Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my tunnel. 
 


19 comments:

  1. Kitties don't need a golf club to hit that golf ball, says Neytiri. Watch me club it with my paw! :D

    PS/ We hope Neytiri has made a full recovery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see Neytiri is feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ducky with mini golf club is way too cute!! Looks like he is ready to play. He needs to swing very hard to hit the big ball to fly :-)
    Looks like Neytiri is feeling better! I hope she has made a full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putt-Putt and Whap-Whap looks like lots of fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whapping is always fun -- go for it, Neytiri. Hole in one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no...whapping time begins!!!
    Purrs,
    Kitty


    I have reset blogger members and we now show as your follower! Please visit us and follow us too...love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood...what iz de par on that hole !!! pea ess...way happee ta see ewe LOOOKIN GOOOOOOD ;) neytiri.....tho de stooooopid rood ...burd...could...go !!..should go....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whapping is far better than golfing!!! Good to see Neytiri is so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL love the duckie with the golf club, your tunnel sure has some fun stuff :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neytiri
    did you have a fun time playing with the duckie?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! We think it's the beginning of whapping season too! Get him, Neytiri!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get the tasty little ducky Neytiri! Forget the ball! Mwahahahahaha :p

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ducky had better hit that ball before Neytiri hits him out of bounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh we can see where a magical tunnel is a kitty Must Have after watching all the excitement over at your place!

    Was there a Neytiri Smackdown that happened next?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice gift for Ducky. Pop brought me home a REAL golf ball from work. I love to roll it at night cos real makes a lot of noise on the wood floor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm,
    Me thinks Ducky does deserves a gift once in a while!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a lucky Ducky to have a club but he better tee off and get off and get moving before those paws start working.
    Meow

    ReplyDelete
  18. First I thought that is so adorable - tiny ducky with tiny golf club and ball. Then I realized this tiny little set of circumstance would probably beat me on the course.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?